Terms & Conditions
By registering with us, you are confirming that you will not use the Service to accept payments in connection with the following businesses, business activities, or business practices, unless you have received prior written approval from Botbox Inc. It is prohibited to use the Service for any dealings, engagement, or sale of goods/services linked directly or indirectly with jurisdictions Botbox Inc, Stripe and VIsa has deemed high risk, such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea Region, and Syria.
Financial and professional services
- Investment & credit services Securities brokers; mortgage consulting or debt reduction services; credit counseling or repair; investment services; real estate opportunities; lending instruments
- Money and legal services Financial institutions, money transmitters and money services businesses, check cashing, wire transfers, money orders; currency exchanges or dealers; bill-pay services; crowdfunding; insurance; bail bonds; collections agencies; law firms collecting funds for any purpose other than to pay fees owed to the firm for services provided by the firm (e.g., firms cannot use Botbox to hold client funds, collection or settlement amounts, disputed funds, etc.)
- Virtual currency or stored value. Virtual currency that can be monetized, resold, or converted to physical or digital products and services or otherwise exit the virtual world (e.g., Bitcoin); cryptocurrency mining equipment; initial coin offerings; digital wallets, sale of stored value or credits maintained, accepted and issued by anyone other than the seller
- IP Infringement, regulated or illegal products and services
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement
- Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; any product or service that directly infringes or facilitates infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; use of Botbox intellectual property without prior written consent from Botbox; use of the Botbox name or logo including use of Botbox trade or service marks inconsistent with the Botbox Marks Usage Agreement, or in a manner that otherwise harms Botbox or the Botbox brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Botbox
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods Counterfeit goods; unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported
- Gambling Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making for a monetary or material prize; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance including legal or illegal forms of gambling, internet gambling, sweepstakes and contests with a buy-in or cash prize; charity sweepstakes and raffles for the explicit purpose of fundraising
- Regulated or illegal products or services Cannabis dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online pharmacies; prescription-only products including card-not-present pharmaceuticals; peptides and research chemicals; fake references or ID-providing services; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials; products and services with varying legal status on a state-by-state basis; goods or services, the sale of which is illegal under applicable law in the jurisdictions to which your business is targeted or directed
- Adult content and services Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media) depicting nudity or explicitly sexual acts; sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features; sexually oriented items (e.g., adult toys); adult video stores and sexually oriented massage parlors; gentleman's clubs, topless bars, and strip clubs; sexually oriented dating services
- Unfair, predatory, or deceptive practices
- Get rich quick schemes Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards
- Mug shot publication or pay-to-remove sites Platforms that facilitate the publication and removal of content (such as mug shots), where the primary purpose of posting such content is to cause or raise concerns of reputational harm
- No-value-added services Sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value; sites that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive, or predatory towards consumers
- Products or services that are otherwise restricted by our financial partners
- Aggregation Engaging in any form of licensed or unlicensed aggregation of funds owed to third parties, factoring, or other activities intended to obfuscate the origin of funds; payment facilitation
- Drug paraphernalia Any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
- High risk businesses Bankruptcy lawyers; remote technical support; psychic services; essay mills; chain letters; door-to-door sales; medical benefit packages; telemedicine and telehealth services; travel reservation services and clubs; airlines; cruises; timeshares; circumvention, jamming and interference devices; prepaid phone cards, phone services; telemarketing, offering substantial rebates or special incentives as an inducement to purchase products or services; telecommunications manipulation equipment; forwarding brokers; negative response marketing; subscriptions over one year; extended warranties; government grants; embassy, foreign consultate, or other foreign governments; charities without proper registration; credit card and identity theft protection; the use of credit to pay for lending services; any businesses that we believe poses elevated financial risk, legal liability, or violates card network or bank policies; any business or organization that a. engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property, or b. engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence toward any group based on race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other immutable characteristic
- Multi-level marketing Pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals Nutraceuticals, pseudo-pharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
- Social media activity Sale of Twitter followers, Facebook likes, YouTube views, and other forms of social media activity and online traffic
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
- Video game or virtual world credits Sale of in-game currency or game items, unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world
3.6 Limits and Available Spend.
(a) Generally. You may not make any Charge that would cause you to exceed or violate any of the limits set forth in this Section 3.6. Except as otherwise indicated in this Section, you may view these limits through the Dashboard.
(b) Total Spending Limit. When you open your Bankoff Card Account, we will establish a “Total Spending Limit” for your Bankoff Account, which will be the maximum aggregate amount available for Charges on your Bankoff Account across all Cards and Card Accounts. Your initial Total Spending Limit will be based on the amount of assets in your Asset Account. We may increase or decrease your Total Spending Limit at any time, in our sole discretion, based on your Bankoff Account and Transaction history, Asset Account, and related risk and credit considerations. You can request your Total Spending Limit any time by emailing us at [email protected]
(c) Card Spending Limits and Daily Spending Limits. We or your Administrator may set, and adjust from time to time, a Card Spending Limit or a Daily Spending Limit for any Card under your Bankoff Account.
(d) Available Spend. The aggregate amount available for Charges on Cards under your Bankoff Account at any given time (the “Available Spend”) will be the lesser of: (i) the amount of assets in your Asset Account, as determined by us in our sole discretion, minus the amount of any outstanding unpaid balance and holds on Cards under your Bankoff Account; or (ii) the Total Spending Limit. In addition, the amount available for Charges on a particular Card will be subject to the Card Spending Limit and/or Daily Spending Limit (if any) for that Card.
3.7 Other Limits. We may establish limits on the types of merchants with which Authorized Users may make Charges. Administrators also may establish these limits. Further, we may restrict the maximum amount of any particular Charge and the number of Charges allowed for your Bankoff Account and/or Cards. We reserve the right to (i) decline to authorize any Charges that would cause you to exceed any applicable limit, (ii) decline to authorize Charges at merchants characterized by the Card Network or us as prohibited or restricted merchants, and/or (iii) decline to authorize Charges, reverse Charges, and/or suspend Cards for any other reason, including for violation of this Agreement, suspected fraud, or creditworthiness or Network Rules. We are not responsible for losses resulting from declined or reversed Charges. Merchants typically accept all Card Network-branded Cards; however, we are not responsible and will have no liability if a merchant refuses to honor a Card. We further reserve the right to place a hold on a Card for any Charge. Where a hold is placed on a Card, the amount of the hold will reduce the Available Spend until the hold is released. We further reserve the right to prevent Cards from functioning outside of the United States.
3.8 International Use. In the event that Cards are used to make international Charges, Issuer will convert into U.S. Dollar the Charges made in a currency other than U.S. Dollar. We or the applicable Network will select exchange rates from a range of exchange rates available on the date the Charges are cleared over the applicable Card Network; therefore, the exchange rate of the Charge may vary from the exchange rate at the time of the Transaction.
3.9 Payment Terms.
(a) Account Statements. Your Transaction History and Account Statements will be available to you on Bankoff WhatsApp chatbot at +1 (219) 200-0010
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Bankoff Card follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Bankoff Card uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Bankoff Card has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bankoff Card does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.